Saturday 7 May 2011

step one.

so it begins.

i've always wanted to keep a dream journal, but i really despise writing.
the solution? thank goodness for the internet.

and, here we go..

----

this was a scant dream, not much to be said. just little specific randoms i remember, here and there. i prefer dreams i remember in detail but it can't be helped, so here it is.

me, my friend ally, matthew and my ex-boyfriend terry. went to some drug dealers house. ally was annoyed that i was visiting with terry, and terry was overly affectionate. ally showed me a finger-condom blown up into a little bear-shape, and was excited, and i noticed there was coke in it. yeah, the drug. i said it was in there and she denied it. i went looking for her and found her sketching out at the random dealers house. matt drove me away in our old mojave van, and i find out he's on coke, too.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment